The TomTom VIA 53 plans intelligent routes that help you escape traffic in real-time. Enjoy hands-free calling, MyDrive, and real-time services by easily connecting to your smartphone with Bluetooth. Map updates and TomTom Traffic are free for the life of the device. 5-inch touchscreen. It also comes at an affordable price, and you can be assured of good value for money. This GPS is useful in navigating unknown or difficult terrains. Tourists can use it to locate routes and the quickest roads in and out of unfamiliar areas.
Display size: 5 inches
Display Type: WVGA
Weight: 218 grams
Battery type: 1 lithium-ion battery
- Start-up, destinations searches, route calculation – it’s all faster with TomTom VIA’s upgraded processor.
- Your TomTom VIA can read out messages from your phone with your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road.
- Activate and talk to Siri or Google Now by tapping a button and using your TomTom VIA microphone.
- Pinch, zoom or swipe TomTom VIA’s interactive screen. Tap the map, route, or icons for shortcuts to key features.
- Download free map updates with the latest road changes for the life of your device. The GPS gives you map updates for free; no subscriptions are needed!
- Get the latest maps and software for your TomTom VIA through built-in Wi-Fi. No computer is needed.
- Insanely accurate traffic information enables your TomTom VIA to plan routes around traffic intelligently.
- 3 Months Speed Cameras notifications for free: Warnings on your TomTom VIA notify you when you’re approaching a speed camera.
- Your TomTom VIA is designed to deliver high-quality, hands-free calls in the car. Connect your phone, and VIA.
- Only an hour battery life.
- Chunky design
- It is slow top boot up
This GPS navigator is easy to use with a decent touchscreen and connectivity options. The TomTom VIA 53 gives good value for money.