The Garmin drive 52 MT-S with full Europe maps 5inch screen Sat Nave is a road-trip-ready 5-inch Sat Nave that comes with map updates of the UK, Ireland, and Full Europe Plus driver alerts to encourage safer driving. Simple menus and larger buttons make it particularly easy-to-use. Spoken turn-by-turn directions guide like a friend, using street names and landmarks. And you’ll find plenty to see and do with TripAdvisor ratings for Hotels, Restaurants, and attractions Plus Foursquare points of interest. Lane assist with junction view helps you Nave gate complex junctions with ease, while live traffic and parking information keep you stress-free. There’s also an up ahead feature you can view without leaving the map, showing upcoming stops for Food, Fuel, and other milestones along your route.
Resolution: 480×272 pixels
Display size: 5.0 inches
Display Type: WQVGA
Weight: 170.8 grams
Battery type: lithium-ion
- From personal navigation and dash cameras to backup cameras, Garmin has you covered from all angles.
- Road-trip ready with TripAdvisor traveler ratings and millions of Foursquare points of interest.
- Avoid delays and find time-saving detours with live traffic1 enabled with the Smartphone Link app. Also, view weather forecasts, current conditions, and animated radar.
- The driver alerts feature warn you of upcoming sharp curves, speed changes, and railway crossings to encourage safer driving and increase situational awareness.
- A useful ‘Up Ahead’ feature shows upcoming stops for food, fuel, and other milestones — such as upcoming cities — along your route.
- Preloaded Foursquare data makes it easy to find new shops, restaurants, and millions of other popular places.
- Easy-to-understand, spoken turn-by-turn directions guide like a friend, using street names, shop names, and recognizable landmarks.
- It Provides real-time services1 such as live traffic and live parking.
- Drive confidently with the latest map updates and preloaded street maps.
- Mediocre battery life.
This Garmin sat nav is suitable for navigating routes and finding the quickest routes in gridlock times.