The C71 is an Android Smart TV using Android 9.0. This provides a wide range of capabilities, including access to streaming apps like Netflix, Prime Video, Freeview Play, and YouTube at 4K resolution. Chromecast allows casting media from one device to another, while T-Cast is also available if required. This QLED model is also completely compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, so will offer maximum options for voice-activated media browsing. Voice commands can be issued seamlessly with Hands-free Voice Control, via the TCL remote or connected smartphones. Bluetooth is also included, as are HDMI ports – which should suit gaming fans. Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision all enhance the experience further, ensuring cinematic experiences.
Screen size: 55 inches
Dimensions: 122.9×30×76.6 cm
Screen Resolution: 3840×2160
Picture processor: Android 9.0 smart
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, HDMI, CI, USB
- This TCL QLED TV uses Quantum dot technology to deliver a billion different colors and shades, putting home TV on the same level of cinema screens. Experience films in a whole new way, with unrivaled color reproduction that you won’t find with other LED or OLED models.
- Dolby Atmos takes the on-screen action and converts it into 360 degrees of immersive surround sound. The result is a truly cinematic experience in the comfort of your own home.
- Amazon Alexa lives in the cloud and is always getting smarter. Ask Alexa to play music, hear the news, check the news, check the weather, adjust TV volume, change the TV channel, control your smart home, and more. Alexa compatibility allows you to use your Amazon Alexa devices, including the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, and Echo Spot, to control your TV.
- Sluggish, awkward software interface
- Below-par performance with 720p and SD content.
This is a top-notch smart TV for the following reasons; an impressive QLED panel, HDR support gotten from Dolby visions. However, some software flaws are a stain on its crystal reputation.