This 65” smart 4K Ultra HD smart HD TV combines terrestrial channels with online streaming content unlike any other smart TV on the market. This TV comes with T2 HD channels as well as preloaded popular streaming apps such as Netflix and Prime Video, meaning you can simply relax into your world of TV entertainment. Find catch up apps such as BBC iPlayer, all 4, and ITV Hub ready and waiting for you straight out the box. 16.7 million display colors and a contrast ratio of 6000:1 give you the best color payoff from the whitest white to the darkest black. Three HDMI inputs allow you to use external devices such as sky boxes and game consoles with minimal cable swapping hassle.
Screen size: 65 inches
Dimensions: 1458×68×908 mm
Screen Resolution: 3840×2160
Picture processor: Android 7 Smart
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB
- This TV comes with Freeview T2 HD channels. DVB-2 is an abbreviation for Digital Video Broadcasting – Second Generation Terrestrial. Its high bit rate makes it suitable for displaying HDTV over terrestrial channels.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) allows you to connect to an external drive or memory stick to view downloaded content or make use of the live pause and record facility in this TV
- This TV has built-in Wi-Fi for easy connection to the internet, allowing you to enjoy what you want when you want it, with as little hassle as possible.
- This Cello TV is wall mountable. The rear cabinets are compatible with all VESA bracket sizes allowing you to conveniently mount the TV on the wall for a simplistic and clutter-free solution.
- Energy efficiency rating – band ‘A.’ This rating means your device should have low running costs and, therefore, will be better for the environment than others.
- It doesn’t add or accept external apps
- It has no internet browser
- There are much cheaper variants.
Are you looking for a good British TV with a wide viewing? This Cello 65-inch is here for you, except of course, if you don’t mind some of the above downsides.