The Samsung Galaxy M30s Smartphone is a SIM-free, unlocked, low-cost mobile phone with no contract. A Smartphone with features only expected on higher-priced mobile phones, such as a 48MP rear camera and fingerprint scanner. The AMOLED display with 16 million colors, reveals even the finest details and the Octa-Core processor enables smooth graphics and fast processing. Over 49 hours of video playback can be achieved with the high performance of 6000 mAh battery.
Here we will review some of the most important benefits and downsides of this phone model to see if it’s the right fit for you.
Memory: 64GB, MicroSD slot (dedicated, up to 512GB)
Operating system: Android 9.0 (via Update)
CPU: 4x 2.30GHz Cortex-A73 + 4x 1.70GHz Cortex-A53
- The phone offers the latest OS of Android 9.0 with a powerful CPU that provides you with high-performance capabilities.
- Samsung Galaxy M30s has an expandable memory through the card slot. Micro SD and up to 1 TB. It has 128GB 6GB RAM that is efficient especially in multitasking performances. Also, it offers lots of RAM and large memory.
- It comes with an excellent screen that is ideal for apps and gaming performance. It looks fashionable and has a smooth performance.
- Samsung Galaxy M30s comes with a Fingerprint support option for better phone security.
- The phone is a little bit overweight at 188 g with a non-removable battery.
- Samsung Galaxy M30s is not water and dust resistant.
- It lacks the Corning Gorilla Glass that’s supposed to add extra grip.
- It lacks the ability to offer a temperature sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy M30s is an inexpensive Android Smartphone with premium mobile phone features. It’s an improved version of the Samsung model and ideal for everyone.