Introducing the Motorola ONE Vision, with the first-ever 21: 9 cinema vision display with an in-screen camera, and an advanced 48MP camera system powered by AI and quad Pixel technology. Ultra-wide 21: 9 cinema vision display.
Below we will review some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Samsung Exynos 9609 / 2.2 GHz (8-core) – 64-bit
Memory: 128 GB – RAM 4 GB + microSDXC slot – up to 512 GB
Storage: 4 GB RAM
Screen: 6.3 inches
Weight: 180 g
- The Motorola one vision puts great emphasis on its 21:9 screen which is very useful for scrolling through different social media feeds.
- It makes it easy to multitask in addition to having a serene time while watching online content.
- Its design comes with rounded edges and a Gorilla Glass for a more comfortable one-handed grip. It’s water repellent so that you can move through a sweaty workout routine.
- The phone comes with expandable storage where you can save your favorite shows with a 12 GB built-in Universal Storage. The micro SD card has up to 512 GB data storage capacity.
- The Motorola one vision battery life is not the best. The performance of one vision battery is average and for heavy users of phones, they should carry a decent portable charger or power bank.
- It lacks personality as there is nothing new and exciting to uncover when navigating through the phone’s various menus.
- No major upgrades from its predecessor Motorola phone model.
Verdict The Motorola Moto One Vision PAFB0024GB phone model is above average in terms of performance and portability. Ideal for gamers and is a great addition for all types of users.