Are you looking for a smart TV? This Android television is a great choice. 3-sided Ambilight takes the emotion beyond the screen.
The 4K UHD TV impresses with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, HDR 10+ support, and Philips’ in-house engine P5 Perfect Picture Engine for crisp contrast and lifelike colours.
Watch TV as you have never done before, thanks to Android TV. Enjoy up to 15 HD channels with Freeview Play.
Philips Ambilight 65PUS8545/12 TV Specifications
- Screen size: 58 inches
- Dimensions: 129.87×8.19×76.51 cm
- Screen resolution: 3840×2160
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, Ethernet, HDMI
- This Philips TV gives you everything you need for a sports or movie night or a weekend gaming marathon. It combines elegant design with superb picture quality and a great sound experience.
- Enjoy your favourite movies and series in 4K UHD LED combined with HDR 10+, P5 Perfect Picture Engine, and 3-sided Ambilight. Thanks to Dolby Atmos, you will experience a spacious sound with clarity, detail, and depth.
- Imagine a TV where the picture is larger than the screen. That is possible with 3-sided Ambilight and this 4K TV. Benefit from an extended screen and less eye strain while watching TV.
- With a Philips TV, you see exactly how the director wanted you to see a movie. Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos deliver brilliant contrast, brightness, colour, and sound.
- Thanks to the P5 Perfect Picture Engine and HDR 10+, colours are vivid, while skin tones look natural. With the 58-inch TV, crisp contrast and smooth motion are guaranteed.
- In addition to Android TV, the Philips Ambilight TV comes with Google Assistant and works with Alexa. Easily voice-control your TV and immerse yourself in the world of entertainment.
- With DTS Play-Fi on your Philips TV, you can connect to compatible speakers in any room. Do you have wireless speakers in the kitchen? Listen to the film while you make a snack, or keep up with the sports commentary while getting everyone a drink.
- Too much backlight bleed
- Substandard OS
- Motion processing is usable
This Philip TV is a good budget TV that’s undermined by a fundamental backlighting problem. It also suffers from a substandard operating system.