Creativity. Style. Innovation. These are the qualities that define the elegant new ZenBook 14. It’s one of the world’s smallest 14-inch laptops and features the breathtaking frameless NanoEdge display and the exclusive NumberPad to give you the freedom to discover your creative power.
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Processor
Memory: 8GB LPDDR4 RAM
Storage: 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD
Screen: 14 inches Full HD IPS Screen
GPU: GeForce MX350 2GB Graphics
- Performance is a crucial part of the ZenBook experience, and the versatile ZenBook 14 doesn’t disappoint. Every component has been selected to deliver the best possible performance in a thin and light design, making it an ultraportable powerhouse that’s faster than ever before. You’ll never be kept waiting by ZenBook 14, however demanding the task.
- A comprehensive set of high-performance I/O ports gives ZenBook 14 the ultimate, hassle-free connectivity for versatile flexibility whether you’re in the office or on the road. And the dual-band Wi-Fi 5 lets you enjoy ultrafast downloads and smooth streaming with more excellent range and more stable network connections than ever before.
- ZenBook 14 is powered by a high-capacity battery that won’t let you down, however long and demanding your working day is. Extended journeys or day-long meetings are no problem for ZenBook 14, even when power outlets are short supply.
- ZenBook 14 features a large touchpad incorporating the fantastic new NumberPad. This LED-illuminated numeric keypad solves the lack of space for a separate numeric keypad on small laptops. ZenBook 14 is also equipped with a backlit keyboard that delivers a superb typing experience with just the right amount of essential travel. There are also several dedicated hotkeys for convenient access to standard functions.
- ZenBook 14 meets the ultra-demanding MIL-STD-810G military standard for reliability and durability, undergoing a punishing test regime that includes extended tests for operation in harsh environments, including extreme altitudes, temperatures, and humidity. It has also passed ASUS internal laptop tests that far exceed the standards set by the industry.
- Hot air blows straight into the screen with this design
- The primary thermal system can’t fully cope with this sort of hardware
- it has a limited screen inclination angle
The AMD Ryzen 4000 and Nvidia MX350 platforms in the ZenBook 14 UM433 deliver performance unmatched by some more expensive compact ultrabooks in the past.