Are you looking to buy a television model with one of the largest screen sizes that can render images and videos of excellent quality? We have found one, and we are sure you will like it. That is the LG 50UN81006LB.
LG has built a name for itself for quality products. And once more, the brand has lived up to expectations with what he has seen so far on the LG 50UN81006LB.
Check out the latest price for the LG 50UN81006LB
What makes the LG 50UN81006LB one of the best television models out there in the market?
Firstly, the stylish design and the crescent stand are things you will like about this television set. The design helps this TV fit into any part of your home, provided you have an eye for details to set it up the right way.
Secondly, the stunning 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) is a standard when it comes to delivering sharp and quality picture quality. That is not leaving out the detailed images that it picks up and brings forth so you can enjoy whatever you are watching.
When you are looking for a Smart TV, the focus is not only on the television set’s connectivity. You are looking at the possibility of using this TV to stream and watch movies and other television shows from channels like Netflix. That is what you will get when you buy – instant streaming of more content from Netflix, Disney+, and YouTube.
LG 50UN81006LB Specifications
- Smart WebOS
- Stunning 4k Ultra High Definition (UHD)
- Impressive sound quality, as enhanced by the Ultra Surround.
- The built-in Google Assistant and Alexa accentuate the smartness of this television model (LG 50UN81006LB). This amazing innovation allows you to use your voice to find and play your favorite programs on the TV.
- It has a sleek crescent stand that helps position the TV anywhere you want in your home.
- It features Cinematic Mode that does a great job of delivering the cinematic experience that you need.
- The Low Input Lag allows you to take control of games.
- Some of the buyers complained that the television set arrived with a damaged screen.
You won’t have to break a bank to have a Smart TV. It is smarter because of the built-in Google Alexa and Assistant that allows you to fine-tune the television. The Natural Voice Recognition is also there to help you use your voice to command and control your home via the Home IoT ecosystem.