The Roomba i7 robot vacuum cleaner uses a premium 3-step cleaning system with two multi-surface rubber brushes and a vacuum ten times greater than the Roomba 600 series to clean all types of floors in your home. With Smart Mapping, you can control which parts of your interior need to be cleaned and when. The cleaning power of your iRobot Roomba i7156 is always at hand with the iRobot HOME application on smartphones. The Roomba i7156 is compatible with the iRobot Clean Base Automatic removal of dirt that you can buy separately.
Battery capacity: 3300mAh
Weight: 5.54 kg
Dimensions: 35 x 35 x 9.1 cm
Suction power: N/A
- Cereal on the floor? Cat knock over a potted plant? Roomba can target specific areas within your rooms, like in front of the couch or under a table.
- The new iRobot Home App is here. With enhanced maps, the ability to label new objects, custom routines, seasonal suggestions, and smart integration.
- This vacuum is equipped with advanced hardware capable of providing the intelligent features you love today and access to our latest advancements in the future.
- Enjoy hands-free control with Alexa/ Google Assistant. Whether it’s tackling a mess in the kitchen, or an entire level of your home, the Roomba i7 robot has you covered.
- Dirt detect sensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt and prompt the robot to clean them more thoroughly.
- The premium Aero Force 3-Stage Cleaning System uses Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes and Power-Lifting Suction with 10X the air power to pull in embedded dirt, debris, and pet hair from wherever it hides. Compared to the Roomba 600 Series Aero Vac System, this robot does a better cleaning
- It is expensive
- Recurring operational cost
The iRobot Roomba i756 is an impressive new development for iRobot’s line of robot vacuums.