Cleaning for everyone. Intelligence for all. Everyone deserves an intelligent robot. That’s why the new Neato Robotics D450 connected, which brings features from our advanced robots and makes them available to all. It starts with Laser Smart technology, which creates a detailed map of your home to ensure your robot covers every inch. There’s the D-shape design, which gets into corners that round robots can’t. And now there are virtual No-Go lines, so you can tell your robot where not to go, never Having To worry about running into pet bowls or a pile of toys. With the new Neato Robotics D450, there is plenty of smart to go around.
Battery capacity: 7200mAh
Weight: 3.4 kg
Dimensions: 33.56 x 31.9 x 9.95 cm
Suction power: N/A
Capacity: 0.7 liters
- With a brush that’s nearly double the size of those on standard round robot vacuums, Neato gets into corners and along walls more effectively than competitors. The Neato design gets these brushes right to the edge.
- Neato uses LIDAR, not outdated and insecure cameras, to completely map and clean your home. This feature means that instead of bouncing around, Neato uses lasers to clean with millimeter precision while never losing its place in the room.
- Industry reports put Neato at the top, with better suction power than the competition, which means a more effectively clean and maximum pickup for more surface types.
- Neato is the first robot vacuum to work with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri Shortcuts, and IFTTT. You can also explore smart home integration through our industry-first chatbot.
- Improved laser Navigation and even more thorough cleaning than other automatic vacuum cleaners -schedule your Neato on one or several levels with the new multi-floor feature – a new level of clean.
- Mapping doesn’t support individual room cleaning
The Neato D4 offers above-average performance paired with accurate mapping, making this a solid robot vacuum for the price.