Google Pixelbook Go GA00523-UK is ultra thin, lightweight laptop with
grippable design. This device uses Google’s Chrome OS (Operating System). It
has been created with very powerfull components, 8th generation Intel Core
i5 processor, 16GB of RAM. This chromebook is equiped with 2 USB-C ports for
charging, up to 4K external display out, and fast data transfer
3.5 mm headphone jack. Below we will review some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 128 SSD
Audio: Dual front-firing speakers
Screen: 13.3 Inches
- The Titan C security chip provides that your data and operation system are protected.
- It backlit keyboard makes comfortable typing for extended periods, even in the dark.
- With a long lasting battery life you can work up to 12 hours without charging.
- Full HD touchscreen display can provide high-definition picture with up to 4K display.
- The audio system of the laptop Dual front-firing speakers gives you a very clear and quality sound.
- The Google Assistant is available with the touch of a key or by saying “Hey Google”.
- Keyboard is equipped with ultra-quiet Hush Keys that makes no noise.
- Chrome OS automatically updates so you always have the latest security, so Chrome OS doesn’t slow down over time. It always feels like new.
- No Optical Drive
- No fingerprint reader
- Chome Os works with only Google android applications, it doesn’t support applications, that is capable for other Operational Systems.
Google Pixelbook Go GA00523-UK is great for dealing with everything, starting from everyday activities to office works. It is good for performing multiple tasks faster and efficiently with superfast connectivity and all-day battery life. Its size 13.3 Inches is very comfortable if you have a frequent trip.