The right tool makes work easier. Instead of just browsing using the smartphone, you can use Gigabyte Aero 15S XA-7UK5430SP to browse easily and upload files. No matter which kind of laptop you want to use, you need to consider the specifications such as storage, RAM and CPU.
You shouldn’t forget the battery lifespan because most laptops stores power that enables users to use the laptops outside their homes and workplace.
In this article, we are going to highlight some of the key features of Gigabyte Aero 15S XA-7UK5430SP.
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750H Six Core Processor
Screen: 15.6 4K Ultra High Definition OLED screen
Windows: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
RAM: 32 GB DDRA
Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
Graphics: Dedicated GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q Design with 8GB GDDR6 dedicated memory.
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6
- The CCS helps users to create keyboard macros, which can be useful during video or photo editing.
- The touchpad is pretty typical, and has a fingerprint sensor in built.
- The screen has extremely narrow bezels, and it is got aa rubbery bumper around the edges that ensures some space between the keyboard and display.
- It is relatively thin with ventilations all around that helps in keeping the laptop cool with all the connections that can reasonably fit on it.
- The AC adapter plug is placed relatively close to the middle of the right-hand side of the laptop which blocks the card slot and also the USB-C connections.
- The webcam is located at the back of the keyboard deck.
- Though its battery life is a little better than average for a gaming laptop in its class, it is quit disappointing for work less than four hours even without running anything stressful.
Gigabyte Aero 15S XA-7UK5430SP is among the best laptop for typing and creative work.