The TLC 2020 from Brinno is a time-lapse camera that uses HDR and FHD sensors to capture 1920 x 1080 resolution video in a 118° field of view. The camera’s CS-mount provides interchangeability with Brinno BSC zoom lenses (available separately).
A 2″ TFT LCD screen enables users to frame their subject from the desired angle. Capture modes for this camera include time-lapse, step video, stop motion, and still photo. The two included AA batteries that provide a battery life of up to 25 days.
This device supports microSD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 128GB. An 8GB microSD card is included.
- Camera Type: HDR and FHD
- Resolution: 1920×1080
- Battery life: Up to 8 hours at intervals of 3 seconds, and up to 25 days at intervals of 5 minutes.
- Compatible: N/A
- Dimension: 6.3×7.1×4.3 cm
- Connectivity: USB, MicroSD
- 3-MODE VERSATILITY: Timelapse, step video & stop motion capture modes; it allows artists & small business owners working from home to produce their footage! From Jobsite monitoring to the project documentation, it captures it all in HDR or FHD.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE SETUP: BRINNO TLC2020 is designed to meet your needs while home from school! Special days of the week & specific hours you want to record, ensuring you don’t miss a thing. Auto-edits frames into video, aiding productivity, and security.
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY: In self-isolation, our HDR camera is ideal for long, short term projects! A proprietary power control system allows the 2 AA batteries to last for weeks or even months. Use it inside or outdoors, day or night, for full convenience.
- INCREDIBLE IMAGE QUALITY: A CS-mount interface, the TLC2020 is compatible with Brinno BCS zoom-in lenses! Paired with its built-in 2″ LCD screen, precisely frames subjects at any angle and captures every detail. Capture fun activities while quarantined.
- Poor display quality.
- Videos over 3 hours cannot be recorded in one lap.
- Firmware should use an upgrade.
A simple yet effective cam. Its prolonged battery usage is commendable. However, bugs from its firmware constitute a nuisance to its performance.