The Asus VivoBook X512DA-EJ254T is a full-sized 15.6-inch laptop model that has recently been released, and today we will be taking a bit closer look at what it has to offer. It fits nicely into the mid-range market offering enough performance to satisfy the average day-to-day user while still being affordable. Below are some of its key benefits and downsides.
Asus VivoBook X512DA-EJ254T Laptop Specifications
- Processor: AMD R5
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Screen: 15.6 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- The combination of processor and memory may not wow you, but it easily beats out many of the budget laptops on the market. The AMD R5 is very capable, and 8 GB of memory is quite standard in laptops within this price range.
- SSD drives help boost performance quite significantly due to their faster read and writes times, and this one also has decent storage with 256 GB available
- At just 1.6 Kg, it is actually quite light for a full-sized laptop and will allow you to stay on the go without having to give up precious screen space.
- With multiple USB 3.0 ports available you will be able to connect your highspeed external devices
- Those that love new features like a touch screen and a 360-degree hinge will be disappointed that neither of these technologies is part of this laptop model.
- Optical drives are becoming pretty rare in new laptops, but if you still use physical media, you will be forced to use an external since it does not include one.
- Another feature that is a nice to have is a backlit keyboard but this is also another feature you will not find on this model
For the most part, the downsides on this laptop are quite minor, and with the combination of good performance and a price tag that is affordable, it is no surprise it is quickly becoming trendy.