Asus didn’t hold back with the all-new ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV-H2004T as this laptop is packed with plenty of performance and is well suited for both the high-end business user or high-end gamer.
It comes with a standard 15.6-inch display but plenty of features that quickly set it apart from your average laptop.
Below we will review some of its key benefits and downsides so you can decide if it might be right for you.
Asus ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV-H2004T Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 16 GB of RAM
- Storage: 512 GB SSD
- Screen: 15.6 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- It all starts with the processor and memory combination. The Intel Core i7 brings plenty of power to the table, and where most average laptops include 8 GB of memory, this model has 16 to handle high-end tasks or heavy multitasking easily.
- For those gamers who will be playing modern games with very intense graphics, the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 is up for the challenge and includes 6 GB of dedicated memory.
- You will also find a large SSD drive with 512 GB of storage. SSD drives sometimes suffer from low storage capacity, but this model has enough to satisfy most users
- Its 4k secondary touchscreen is something very unique this model brings. This is great for multitasking, especially when you don’t easily have a secondary monitor available.
- The price of this device is going to shock many potential consumers. It is priced well above an average laptop model due to some of its unique features
- At 2.24 KG, it isn’t a great mobile-friendly laptop, as many full-sized models beat it out in the weight
- We would have loved to see a secondary drive on this laptop with additional storage space, which is quite common in the higher-end gaming laptops
If you are after a laptop that will set them apart from the rest, the Asus ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV-H2004T might be what you are after. For those on a more modest budget, the higher price tag may have us going the other direction.