Redmi Note 9 sports an all-new look with the immersive 6.53” DotDisplay protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 in front and a gorgeous symmetrical design with attractive color options at the back. Redmi Note 9 features an incredible 48MP quad-camera setup. Capture ultra-detailed shots with the 48MP primary sensor. Shoot as wide as the eye can see and get incredible portraits with bokeh effects. Redmi Note 9 gives you the power to do more with long-lasting battery life and 18W fast charging support. Therefore, you can get a massive battery and fast charging plus a 3.5mm headphone jack, IR blaster, and more. MediaTek Helio G85 powers it, so your phone is always ready for action. Game, surf, or call without having to worry about your battery or your performance constantly.
Processor: MTK Helio G85, High-performance octa-core processor
Screen size: 6.53 inches
Operating system: Android 10
- The device is equipped with sensors such as Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
- The smartphone comes in 6.53 inches size, and the display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen that provides 1080×2400 pixels resolution. The screen of the device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Additional features support 450 nits of brightness, which gives a fantastic viewing experience.
- The rear camera consists of a 48 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP depth sensor lenses that helps to click pictures with professional experience. The front camera has a 13 MP sensor.
- The MediaTek Helio G85 Octa-core processor powers the smartphone while the GPU is Mali-G52 MC2. The smartphone is Splash-proof, which makes the users care-free.
- The smartphone features an Infrared port, USB 2.0 Type C, Radio with recording, and Bluetooth 5.0.
- The phone runs on the Android 10.0 + MIUI 11 operating system providing smooth operation of the device.
- The Redmi Note 9 supports NFC and can make contactless mobile payments.
- It doesn’t support wireless charging
- It doesn’t come with a stylus, unlike many Notes
There are only a handful of phones that combine a powerful processor and top-notch camera performance. However, this Redmi Note 9 is one of such few.