Transmit data at speeds of up to 49 Gbps — up to 8 times faster than USB 3.0 — with two Thunderbolt 3 ports. DP, HDMI, and USB inputs bring varied connectivity for PCs, consoles, and external devices. The built-in 7-watt stereo speakers enhance movie-watching and Gameplay. Thunderbolt 3 ports transfer video and data at speeds of up to 40 gigabits per second – eight times faster than a USB 3.0 port and simultaneously charge devices (up to 85W) all using the same cable.
Screen size: 34 inches
Resolution: 3440×1440 pixels
Brightness: 300 cd/m2
Weight: 7.68 kg
- The curved screen is engineered to follow your eyes’ natural curve for a more immersive and comfortable viewing experience. Studies by Harvard Medical School and Seoul National University Hospital found the screen reduced eye strain in users compared to flat screens and less curved monitors.
- The 34’’ ultra-wide curved display with its 21:9 aspect ratio provides all the workspace you need to multitask efficiently and in comfort. Forget about inconvenient dual monitor setups and experience truly seamless multitasking on a single screen.
- Supporting up to 125% sRGB color space, Quantum Dot technology delivers more hues than conventional monitors and colors that are brighter, crisper, and more natural — especially reds and greens. And every monitor is factory calibrated to ensure the most accurate and life-like images.
- AMD FreeSync and 100 Hz screen refresh rate maximize productivity when working with photo and video files, ensure smoother display and playback, and provide fine cursor control for accuracy. With this monitor, you can handle even the most demanding tasks with ease.
- It only has two USB ports, and the integrated stand makes life awkward for VESA mount.
Big, bright, and reasonably accurate, this 34-inch curved Samsung monitor is a bit expensive for a FreeSync monitor but offers a great feature set and solid performance for the money if you’re a Radeon gamer.