The Razer Blade 15 studio edition is a gaming laptop with NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000 Studio Edition graphics that provides stunning performance. It features an OLED 4K touch display that offers DCI-P3 100% color gamut for visual accuracy. The speed of Razer Blade 15 is incredible with help of latest Intel Core i7 Hexa-core processor, 32GB of RAM, and expandable 1TB of SSD.
It is easy to connect multiple external devices directly to Razer Blade 15 via Thunderbolt 3, Mini Display Port and HDMI, and get over Gigabit speeds through Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 for a top-notch editing experience.
The design compact and thin to the extent that the heat generated is vacuum-sealed in a liquid copper-filled vapor chamber that provides a cooling effect for the user’s comfort.
Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000 Studio Edition (16GB GDDR6 VRAM)
Processor: Intel Core i7-9750H 6 Core
Screen size: 15.6inches
Ram size: 32GB DDR4 Upgradeable to 64GB
Memory: 1TB PCIe SSD
- Ability to customize the keyboard backlight color on each key with Razer Chroma RGB keyboard Lighting.
- It has an innovative cooling
- It is slim and portable
- Ability to render higher quality graphic work in lesser time.
- It is significantly more expensive
- The optical drive isn’t included
- Razer Blade 15 studio edition’s battery lasted for just 3hours when not plugged in.
The Blade 15 Studio is a laptop for the gamers and also great for a graphics designer, Although the cost of acquisition is much too expensive, its characteristics suggest that the price is worth it. The PC is durable and compact. It is good for architectural designs, animation, and video editing.