Connected watches have become excellent health analysis tools, which is not normally expected from a product like this. They allow users to carry out real health and fitness programs.
Having an accelerometer, Popglory Smart Watch WXEU-P22-PK can monitor physical health. It can monitor steps and arm movements and be able to establish the number of calories users burn.
One of the interesting features of this smartwatch is the possibility to listen to music. However, the watch WXEU-P22-PK has a low score for healthy use, and it is recommended to be used for simple information purposes only.
Popglory SmartWatch Specifications
- Case size: 1.3 inches
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required
- It has 8 sports modes (walking, running, cycling, skipping, badminton, basketball, football, swimming).
- It is compatible with smartphones that use iOS 9.0/Android OS 4.4 or later and Bluetooth 4.0 or later.
- It analyses and compares the movements of users daily.
- It can monitor steps and arm movements and be able to establish the number of calories users burn.
- It has a presence of heart rate monitoring.
- Little functionality for health monitoring
- Not enough sport-oriented features
- The impossibility of putting new applications
- It is not compatible with the iPad
Knowing that high-performance models are usually expensive to buy. The smartwatch WXEU-P22-PK is an example of what an inexpensive smartwatch does.
It offers an interesting alternative to tracking devices, which are only oriented towards sport or health. It is one of those watches that allows users to analyze their performance in real-time.