Immerse yourself in the warm environment of the 3-sided Ambilight. The Philips Ambilight TV delivers a beautiful picture, high contrast and balanced colours.
Features a 4 K resolution interplay (3,840 x 2,160), Dolby Vision, and Dolby Atmos produce immersive vision and sound. Alexa built-in lets you control your voice through the TV app. Enjoy up to 15 Freeview HD channels.
Philips Ambilight 58PUS7805 Specifications
- 4K Ultra HD: Yes
- HDR: Yes
- BBC iPlayer: Yes
- Pixel Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Scart Sockets: No
- Speakers: Yes
- The 3-sided Ambilight of this 4 K TV extends the screen to the wall with vivid colours, rendering the viewing experience more immersive. It means less eye-train when watching TV.
- Philips TV’s Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. Catch movies and shows just like in a movie theatre. Enjoy crystal-clear visuals and stunningly natural music.
- Thanks to the P5 Ideal Picture Engine and the HDR 10 +, the 58-inch TV offers impressive contrast and smooth motion. The specifics are more attractive.
- Featuring Android and Google Assistant, Philips Ambilight TV offers everything you need to discover the world of digital entertainment.
- The writing on the remote control is not clear enough
- The picture quality isn’t too great
- TV restarts itself after using one of the inbuilt apps
- Also, switching between HDMI channels often results in a black screen which isn’t cool.
- Incompatibility with Sonos Beam.
The incorporation of Alexa allows voice-enabled entry. Included in delivery: Philips 58PUS7805/12 58-inch LED TV (2020/2021 model); remote control, batteries, power cord, fast start guide, legal and security brochure, tabletop stand.