LG 65UM7050PLA delivers stunning 4 K Ultra HD image quality with sharp and detailed images that will amaze you. Extraordinary immersive sound quality and award-winning LG WebOs innovative platform contribute to a great viewing experience.
This TV is generally all in a stylish design and minimalist two-foot stand. Additionally, whatever you choose to watch is shown in an incredible 4 K Ultra HD. This feature offers four times the resolution of a standard Full HD TV.
However, this ensures that everything you see has finer details and much more vivid colours. It’s one thing with impressive picture quality, but without a good sound, it’s useless; this is where the UM7050 comes on its own; it features LG’s immersive sound that helps deliver the complete package for your viewing experience.
LG 65UM7050PLA TV Specifications
- Display Type: 4K UHDScreen
- Size (in.): 65
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160IPS
- Panel: Yes
- Viewing Angle: Wide Viewing
- AngleBLU Type: Direct
- The LG UM7050PLA features the award-winning webOS smart platform, making it much easier to find programs you love and offering all the most popular streaming services, such as Now TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV+ and Disney+. So now you’re never going to be stuck in front of the TV trying to find something to watch; you’ve got an incredible array of options to find your next favourite series.
- It has a slim bezel look, and sleek modern lines add a premium aesthetic design to your space and enhance your viewing experience.
- Also, wherever you sit, the IPS 4 K panel’s wide viewing angle keeps you enthralled by spectacular realism — displaying almost 100 per cent colour accuracy, even from a 60-degree angle.
- The slightest colour difference is precisely reflected to produce sharper, richer, and more realistic colours. Stunning 4k ultra-HD image quality with sharp and detailed images
- The immersive quality of sound (Ultra Surround)
- Stylish style and sleek two-foot stand
- To use Voice Control this requires the LG Magic Remote, and you have to buy it separately.
Sometimes, despite resetting, researching, and turning on and off, the TV lip sync could keep going out of phase.
A fast, accurate quad-core processor removes noise and provides a more dynamic colour and contrast. Low-resolution images are upscaled and replicated similar to 4 K standard images.