Lenovo design the computers with custom and upgraded configurations that helps to enhance system performance. It is the best gaming laptop. Lenovo’s X1 Extreme Gen 2 is a meaningful upgrade over the Gen 1 due to its GPU and many minor improvements. With excellent build quality, and upgradability. Lenovo is using a tiny (and light) power brick alongside an 80Whr battery in the ThinkPad X1 Extreme, and the battery should charge up to 80 per cent in just an hour thanks to Lenovo’s RapidCharge technology. There is even a fingerprint reader at the side of the keyboard and a Windows Hello camera that can be covered with the ThinkShutter camera cover.
- Display: 15.6 inch 16:9, 1920 x 1080 pixel 141 PPI, IPS, glossy: no, HDR
- Storage: 512GB M.2 PCIe
- Connections: 2 USB 3.0 / 3.1 Gen1, 2 Thunderbolt, 1 HDMI, 1 Kensington Lock, Audio Connections: 3.5mm, Card Reader: SD, 1 SmartCard, 1 Fingerprint Reader, Lenovo Ethernet Extension
- Networking: 10/100/1000 LAN Card (10/100/1000/2500/5000MBit/s), Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (a/b/g/n = Wi-Fi 4/ac = Wi-Fi 5/ax = Wi-Fi 6), Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery: 80 Wh Lithium-Ion, Battery runtime (according to manufacturer): 14 h
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.
- It includes faster graphics.
- It helps to keep the laptop charged for 14 hours and work properly.
- Its RapidCharge technology is really helpful and beneficial.
- The Thunderbolt and HDMI ports mean that a user can have up to three external monitors connected to the X1 Extreme, which makes it perfect for video editing or working on complex programs that need more screen space.
- No optical drive
Lenovo X1 Extreme G2 20QV000WGE is designed With excellent build quality, upgradability, and simply looks stylish, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a more compelling overall package in the ultraportable professional notebook space. Whether you want to create content, gaming, traveling the world from your armchair, or streaming videos, you can do it all without lag time and by just having this laptop with you.