The Lenovo Tab M10 ZA4G0109GB is a device that can function as a tablet computer. It has simple specs and features. For example, it has a 2GB RAM and 16GB storage capacity. These features make it more ideal for common office work or for students.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 429.
- Battery life: 7 hours
- Display Size: 10.1” HD.
- Software: Android 9.
- Storage/RAM: 32GB eMMC/2GB.
- It is lightweight, which ensures easy carrying from place to place. This makes it easy for working people to interact with the device without having issues. Users can also connect a keyboard to aid easy working in such settings
- It has a display screen size of 10.1 inches, which promotes users’ interactions. Together with the IPS screen, it is possible to view contents on the screen without worrying about the blurriness.
- It comes with a powerful processor. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 429, when partnered with 2GB RAM, makes application loading, booting times, and other factors that centers on processor speed very efficient. There is no need to worry about minimizing applications while working.
- It has a long battery life that can run for about 7 hours after a full charge, whether for watching films or playing games. Therefore, users do not need to worry about charging every time.
- It is not ideal for intensive work.
- It has low storage capacity and RAM.
The Lenovo Tab M10 ZA4G0109GB is only good for people whose works do not require heavy-duty applications. For example, it can function as a student work pad for typing and answering questions in class. In other words, it is a device more ideal for students.