Looking for an all-round system that has plenty of storage space for your multimedia files and other uses is easy with Lenovo Ideacentre 300-201SH 90DA004QUK. Lenovo has specially designed the Ideacenter with a SuperMulti DVD burner so you may share your digital creations on DVDs and CDs. Another interesting thing from this machine is that it is embedded with Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana, which can answer your queries with information gathered from your device and the internet as a whole.
Below we will review some of the most important BENEFITS and DOWNSIDES to this model to see if it might be the exact device you need right now.
Processor: Intel Core i7.
Memory: 12 GB RAM DDR4 up to 16GB
Storage: 2 TB HDD.
Graphics: Integrated Graphics Intel HD Graphics 530; Discrete Graphics Adapter NVIDIA GEForce GT 730.
Operating System: Window 10 Home pre-installed
- When it comes to processing power and processing spped, this PC is an excellent choice with Quad Core processor and a processor speed of 3.4 GHz up to 4GHz.
- Triple Display
- The PC is easy to set up to and use.
- It is faster and better than its predecessors running the processors core i5, core i3
- Although this PC has some high-end features which would normally make a system expensive, the price of this PC makes it affordable to own a Lenovo.
- With a weight of 7kg, it is quite heavy
- The usage of Hard Disk Drive (HDDs) as against Solid State Drive for its storage might make access to data files slower, although HDDs are less expensive.
Its premium performance and big storage capacity make Lenovo Ideacentre 300-201SH 90DA004QUK a configuration for different types of users.