Lenovo Chromebook C340 81T90009UK is thin and light notebook based on Google’s Chrome OS operating system. Chrome OS is very ease to use, no setup needed—just log in with your Google account and work!. It’s solid, convertible touch-enabled device can transform into a tablet. Its full-back illuminated keyboard and digital keyboard with 1.4mm keypads give you optimal comfort while typing. The Chromebook C340 (15″) makes it easy to connect to other devices via its ultrafast USB-C and USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and audio jack. Below we will review some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel Pentium Gold 4417U (2C / 4T, 2.3GHz, 2MB)
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 32GB eMMC 5.1
Graphics: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 610
Screen: 15.6 Inches
- The main advantage of this model is its IPS display, which produces high display quality, with better colors and 360 degree viewing angle.
- With a long lasting battery life you can work up to 10 hours without charging.
- No Optical Drives
- The biggest limitation of this Chromebook is very limited internal 32GB storage. But The Chrome OS is designed to be used with cloud storage. So, you should use google drive, Dropbox, One Drive or other cloud service.
- Its processor and RAM are very standard, so you shouldn’t have any special expectations.
- It only comes with a basic integrated graphics card so you can’t play high-resolution games.
Chrome OS is platform for users with relatively light computing needs. Chromebooks were always meant to be a cheap alternative to Windows and Mac. So, if your budget is low for laptop, this model is very helpful for you. This Hardware is enough for web browsing and word processing.