The Huawei P30 Pro mobile features a 6.47″ (16.51 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and runs on the Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. For those people who have worries or doubts about buying this phone, we have got you sorted out.
Below is a detailed review of some important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be the right fit for you.
Memory: RAM 8GB
Battery: 4200mAh, permanently installed, wireless charging (Qi, reversible)
Network: GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+, LTE-A, LTE-A Pro
- The most fun phone camera in the world for photographers; superb low-light camera performance; long battery life
- Its 4,200mAh battery weathers through a full day of heavy use, or most of the way towards two days of light treatment.
- The new periscope telephoto lens allows more optical zooming capabilities to be tucked in a compact body without losing image quality.
- With an extra 2GB of RAM but the same processor as the Mate 20 Pro, the P30 Pro is a great performer.
- Camera overexposes images occasionally; 1080p screen resolution is an odd fit at the price. There is a lack of image details in terms of skin and other textures.
- The sim slot showing ‘Sim 1’ on one side and ‘NM’ (nano memory) on the other side. Dual sim is one of the main reason people buy phones and this phone lacks this.
- The optical fingerprints scanners are not fast and you need to try several times for it to work.
The high-speed processing capability of this phone and the good camera makes this phone the ideal fit for anyone. Its battery is long-lasting and you need not worry about your phone getting low.