Huawei continues to dabble in the high-end laptop market with its Matebook lineup of laptops. Today we are looking at the latest new model to be released: the Huawei Matebook X Pro 53010FAT.
This laptop is designed for both performance and portability, which is becoming more and more critical to the average laptop buyer.
Below we will review some of its key benefits and downsides to decide if it is right for you.
Huawei Matebook X Pro 53010FAT Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 16 GB of RAM
- Storage: 512 GB SSD
- Screen: 13.89 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- Nobody wants a laptop that can’t keep up with their day to day tasks, and Huawei makes sure that won’t be a problem on this Matebook model due to its high-end Intel Core i7 processor along with plenty of memory at 16 GB
- When designing this model, they also made sure not to forget about the gamer by including a Geforce MX150 graphics card with 8 GB of dedicated memory. This card can easily handle the video demands of modern games
- At just 1.33 KG, it is much lighter than your average full-sized laptop and, along with up to 12 hours of battery life, makes a great option for those on the go
- The high-speed SSD drive helps give it a nice boost in performance and, unlike many other SSD drives, does not limit your storage capacity.
- The biggest drawback of this model for most buyers is going to be the high price tag. Those on a budget will probably find the price out of reach
- No optical drive is included, so to use physical media; you would need to purchase an external drive separately
- Due to its slimmer frame, you are limited to just two USB 3.0 ports
As long as you have the budget, the Huawei Matebook X Pro 53010FAT will be an excellent choice for anybody looking for both performance and portability in a single laptop model.