What happens when you bring together the ultimate Google phone and the speed of 5G? You get Pixel 5. Download a movie on the go, enjoy smooth streaming, and play your favourite games. Pixel 5 also takes stunning ultra-wide photos in any light, charges wirelessly, and is water-resistant. It has built-in protections to keep your data safe and an all-day battery that can last up to 48 hours with Extreme Battery Saver. It’s the super-fast, super helpful 5G Google phone. This Google phone is the first 5G phone to receive the most rigorous Smartphone security certification at launch. Pixel’s hardware and software work together to keep everything from your texts to your pictures secure on your phone.
Screen size: 5.3 inches
Battery capacity: 4000mAh
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- The brilliant Pixel camera lets you take vibrant photos even in the dark with Night Sight. And bring studio-quality light to your pictures of people with Portrait Light.
- Pixel 5 doesn’t mind a little water or dust. You can submerge the metal unibody in 1.5 meters of freshwater for 30 minutes.
- Automatically receive the latest OS and security updates for at least three years. And the custom-made Titan M chip helps secure the operating system and sensitive data, like passwords.
- Charge your Pixel 5 wirelessly or use it to charge Qi-certified devices wirelessly. It has an all-day battery that can last up to 48 hours with Extreme Battery Saver.
- It only takes a few steps to move your favorites from your old mobile phone and get going on Pixel. Just use the Quick Switch adaptor to transfer messages, contacts, and photos to your new device.
- Poor battery life.
- It has no headphone jack.
- No space for microSD card
This Smartphone is a fine body-of-work from Google. It contains features that are just superb. However, a few downsides like a poor battery would make it a little inconvenient to use.