Experience the warm redesign of the XPS 13 2-in-1. With separated twofold fans to cover a more region, interior smoke chambers and concealed fumes venting – logically undeniable execution is occupied with the most meager structure factor conceivable.
The spectacular HDR 400 accredited monitor supports more than 16 million colors with more range and dimension than ever before. Plus, the available 4 K Ultra HD+ (3840 x 2400) monitor provides full detail and vivid pictures. Equipped with a 90 percent DCI P3 color gamut, the computer offers vivid colors, and a 1500:1 contrast ratio enables you to display the brightest and darkest shades.
Below are its specifications, its unique benefits, its cons, and finally, our verdict on this device.
Processor: Intel Core i5 (10th Gen) 1035G1 / 1 GHz (3.6 GHz) / 6 MB Cache
Memory: 8 GB LPDDR4X
Storage: 256 GB SSD NVMe
Display: 13.4″ WLED touchscreen 1920 x 1200 / WUXGA
Security: Fingerprint reader
- Best-in-class security with industry-leading endpoint security technologies that provide BIOS support, data encryption, enhanced authentication, and next-generation malware defense choices. Secure data through endpoints with Dell Data Security Encryption.
- Thermal redesign of the XPS 13 2-in-1 – For dual fans protecting more fields, new internal vapor chambers, and secret exhaust vents — higher output is achievable with the most excellent possible form factor.
- It gives preference to streaming content, connectivity, and gaming in your framework for a quick, seamless online experience.
- This 2-in-1 is the first device to utilize Adaptive Quality built on the new Intel Dynam.
- Uncomfortable Keyboard
- Slight fane noise after some time
- Memory and capacity remain on board and can not be changed upon purchase.
With the latest XPS 13 2-in-1, Dell’s finally got a convertible that’s almost as cool as the XPS 13 tablet. Only make sure you have all the materials you need right up front.