This entry-level Inspiron spots an AMD Ryzen 3 2300U with integrated Vega 6.
Inspiron 15 3585 6HRY3 is an excellent option for people who want a laptop that would no break their back financially at a starting price of around $500 and literally at only 1.9kg, which is remarkable for a 15.6 inches PC.
Dell Inspiron 15 3585 6HRY3 Laptop Specifications
- Processor: AMD
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage: 256 SSD
- Screen: 15.6 inches
- It has a slightly recessed keyboard which is efficient and compact.
- It has its numerical pad on the right.
- The keyboard clatter is low, and typing noise is minimal.
- Compared to laptops in its price range, this Inspiron does remarkably well when it comes to displaying.
- It has an FHD panel, and there is uniform brightness distribution across the screen.
- The backlight also does not bleed onto the screen, providing a decent visual experience.
- AMD Ryzen 3 2300U and 8 GB RAMs and a 256 Toshiba SSD make this an excellent notebook for office and internet use.
- Due to its low price, it is restricted in regards to connectivity.
- It has a full-sized SD card reader on its right side, a USB 3.0 port.
- Other ports are on the left, 3 USB-A ports connected only with USB 2.0, but no USB-C is present.
- The keyboard does not possess a backlight which can cause difficulty for those who need to see their keys in a poorly lit room, but this feature is not something that usually comes with entry-level notebooks.
6HRY3 is an entry-level notebook, and you will not think otherwise when you inspect its build quality, but its processor is much more potent than others in its price bracket.
It is also light and portable, which is a plus if you are usually on the go.