It belongs to the plethora of premium gaming laptops launched by Asus. With a line up of goodies in mind, Asus TUF FX505DT-AL086T is known for its durable gaming motherboard as well as other interesting features which make it stand out. Asus TUF FX505DT-AL086T utilizes the combination of Nvidia and AMD Chipsets
Build and design
Asus TUF FX505DT-AL086 Is a more sophisticated version of Asus FX505DT. However, its internals is updated. It has a hexagonal design to improve its structural integrity; and slim bezels for proper fitting.
The sophisticated keyboard has a complete numpad with highlighted WASD keys and proper RGB backlighting. Below the keyboard is a nice spacious touchpad with interlinked clickers on its right and left side.
Although it does not have so many ports, It’s available ports are situated on its left side with RJ45 Ethernet, a proprietary power socket, X, a single USB Type-A (2.0), two USB Type-A (3.1) TUF FX505DT-AL086 and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Processor: Quad-core 2.1Ghz AMD Ryzen 5 350H CPU
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 GPU (4GB V RAM)
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 256 GB PCIe SSD
- Screen: 15.6in, 1.90×1,080 IPS display (120 Hz fresh rate)
- Windows; Windows 10 Home
- Weight: 2.2kg
- 360x 262x 25.8mm
- MIL-STD 810G tested
- This model is more sophisticated and effective
- It utilizes the combination of AMD and Nvidia which gives it an edge
- It has enough space for gaming
- It runs on the recently announced Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card
- It is resistant to extreme temperatures because it has passed the military grade MIL-STD-810G testing
- The inclusion of a USB Type C port would have been nice because it’s absence is a source of concern.
Asus TUF FX505DT-AL086 could not have been any better. The combination of Nvidia and AMD Chipsets makes it one masterpiece.