Intel may be the most common processor in new laptops but don’t forget about AMD when your shopping for your next model. AMD has been around for many years and has proven to be a valid alternative to the Intel lineup.
Today we are looking at a recent AMD powered laptop to be released, the ASUS K505ZA-BQ676T. This 15.6-inch laptop is designed for the typical home user, and below we will go over some of its key benefits and downsides.
Check out the latest price or better alternatives for ASUS K505ZA-BQ676T.
ASUS K505ZA-BQ676T Laptop Specifications
- Processor: AMD R3-2200U
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Screen: 15.6 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- Nobody wants to spend more than they have to when picking out their new laptop, and this Asus is very budget-friendly for the specifications you get
- We see many budget models include elementary processors or limited memory, but with an AMD R3 and 8 GB of RAM, this model easily beats out many other low-cost options
- It includes an SSD drive, so you get the performance boost of this faster-performing technology, plus it still has a reasonable amount of storage space with 256 GB available
- Not only does it come with a reasonable amount of memory, but it also supports up to 16 GB, so upgrading is an option down the road if you need more
- It only comes with a primary integrated graphics card, so any type of high-end gaming will be difficult, if not impossible, with this model
- It does not include touchscreen technology
- For those who still use physical media, the lack of an optical drive is something they need to take into consideration
The ASUS K505ZA-BQ676T is a great low-cost option that still has good performance.
Any home user or student should highly consider this model when deciding on their next purchase.
Check out the latest price or newer variants for ASUS K505ZA-BQ676T.