The Asus ZenBook UX533FD-A8067T comes with great creativity, style, and design. These are the qualities that define the elegant new Zen Book 15. Everything in this take-anywhere masterpiece is designed to give you the freedom to discover your creative power, including its breathtaking frameless Nano edge display.
Below we will review some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
- RAM: 16 GB
- Processor Speed: 1.8 GHz
- Weight: 1.67 kg
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Display Size: 15.6 inches
- Innovated compact design: ZenBook 15 heralds a new era of ultraportable design, with an ultra-compact, ultra-light chassis. Featuring the 4-sided Nano Edge display, the ZenBook 15 is one of the world’s smallest 15-inch laptop and is 12% smaller than the previous generation ZenBook 15 (UX530).
- Great design: Designed to give you the most screen area in the least physical space, the new frameless four-sided Nano Edge design of ZenBook 15 is simply breathtaking: it makes any visuals more immersive, with less distraction for your eyes.
- The keyboard feels good to type on and has decent key travel. The fans rarely spin, and when they do they are not very loud. It’s great to have such a quiet laptop.
- It’s an expensive laptop: This laptop is highly-priced compared to other models of the company.
- If anything ever goes wrong with it don’t expect the company to fix it in terms of repair.
It boots up very quickly, and you’re in windows within half a minute. The webcam’s face recognition helps with this and seems pretty accurate. It’s a good fit for everyone willing to pay its price which is above average