MediaTek Helio G85 powers the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 MZB07YAEN, so your phone is always ready for action. On top of that, get a huge battery and fast charging plus a 3.5mm headphone jack, IR blaster, and more. Redmi Note 9 features an incredible 48MP quad-camera setup. Capture ultra-detailed shots with the 48MP primary sensor. Shoot as wide as the eye can see and get awesome portraits with Bokeh effects. A new handy document scanner feature is also included to scan documents, notes, receipts, and more. Redmi Note 9 gives you the power to do more with longer-lasting battery life and 18W fast charging support. The game, surf, or call without having to worry about your battery constantly. Just in case you run out of juice, charge quickly with the included fast charger. Redmi Note 9 sports an all-new look with the immersive 6.53” DotDisplay protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 in front and a gorgeous symmetrical design with attractive color options at the back.
Processor: MediaTek Helio G85
Screen size: 6.53 inches
Operating system: Android 10
- Redmi Note 9 includes an AI quad-camera with a 48MP primary sensor and can take ultra-wide-angle photos for landscape, portrait mode, and macro mode.
- The Redmi Note 9 features a notch-less design, allowing for additional viewing space on the screen. Redmi Note 9 includes a 6.53” FHD+ DotDisplay, with TÜV Rheinland low blue light certification.
- Redmi Note 9 includes a 5020mAh battery, charges via USB-C, and 18W fast charging supports. A 22.5W fast charger is included.
- The Redmi Note 9 supports NFC and can make contactless mobile payments.
- Redmi Note 9 includes an MTK Helio G85 processor with a frequency up to 2.0GHz and consists of a Mediatek HyperEngine.
- Average low-light camera performance
- Bloated UI and spammy notifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 comes in an attractive and sleek chassis making it pleasing to the eyes. However, it is troubled with some display and backlighting bugs.