Your favorite shows, movies, and sports are filled with info on the Toshiba 43U2963DB 43 “Smart 4 K Ultra HD HDR LED TV. 4 K Ultra HD offers pictures that are up to four times clearer than normal Full HD. Also, with HDR, you’ll see the brightest whites and the darkest blacks side by side in the same picture, so every detail pops up. You can sure catch-up on shows that you missed from BBC iPlayer and ITV Hub, or enjoy 4 K content through streaming services such as Netflix, Prime Video, and YouTube. You also have Freeview Play built-in, which means you can catch up on the previous 7-day worth of entertainment by simply scrolling back through your TV guide.
Screen size: 43″
Screen technology: LED-backlit
Resolution: 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160p
Certification: 4K HDR Ultra HD
HDR: Dolby Vision, HDR10
Bezel width: 8 mm
- The picture is crystal-clear and the UX is very intuitive. The smart apps built in are fantastic!
- Uplift your watch with the sound of cinema-quality
- How you hear is just as critical as what you see, so the Toshiba 43U2963DB TV features everything you need for movie-quality sound. Onkyo speakers and the Dolby Audio subwoofer give your bass a boost. Easy use and fast setup
- Dolby Vision HDR adds exceptional light, contrast, and brightness to the projector, enhancing the viewing experience.
- The remote is pretty sticky. Navigation between applications can be tricky
- The HDMI positioning is awkward when mounted on the wall
- The remote control feels cheap
The High Dynamic Range increases color contrast, making blacks darker and whites lighter. With its advanced features, Dolby Vision HDR offers an exciting experience of watching movies, making your favorite film and TV more vibrant.