Meet the TomTom GO 5200 – the smarter, faster, better connected sat nav with a built-in SIM card. Wi-Fi connectivity lets you update without a computer. Voice-controlled hands-free calling and smartphone messages offer connectivity with safety. With TomTom MyDrive, plan routes on your phone, and the sat nav is ready when you get in the car. Free lifetime maps, traffic, and speed camera updates are all included – even get alerts for average speed zones. No roaming charges when driving abroad.
Resolution: 480×272 pixels
Display size: 5 inches
Display Type: WVGA
Weight: 201 grams
- Hear text messages from your smartphone safely, with your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. Let your TomTom GO read them out for you or call contacts that message you via hands-free calling. All while the phone stays in your pocket.
- Your TomTom GO’s speaker and microphone are designed for high-quality, hands-free calls in the car. Connect your phone via Bluetooth. You’ll see who’s calling on your sat nav’s screen. Your phone stays safely away, saving the battery.
- Get the latest maps and software for your TomTom GO via built-in Wi-Fi. No computer is needed. Your sat nav will notify you when new updates are available – connect to your preferred Wi-Fi network and choose what to install from the menu.
- The unique magnetic mount makes it easy to install your TomTom GO every time you drive. You can dock or undock your sat nav in a second with one hand. Find the perfect spot in your car by adjusting the mount for either windscreen or dashboard use.
- Warnings on your TomTom GO will let you know whenever you’re approaching a fixed, mobile, or average speed camera and remind you of the speed limit. You can receive updated speed camera locations free of charge for the lifetime of your device.
- It is quite expensive
- Short battery life
The TomTom GO 5200 has everything you need in a sat-nav and now includes Wi-Fi-delivered software and map updates.