The TomTom GO 520 is the smarter way to drive thanks to connected navigation. Connect and interact with your smartphone thanks to Siri voice recognition software or Google Now integration Make & receive calls, send & receive texts, Facebook and WhatsApp messages all hands-free allowing you to stay focused on the road. Built-in Wi-Fi allows for map updates without having to connect to your computer, and TomTom Traffic provides intelligent routes to help avoid traffic in real-time. Explore the most incredible routes the World has to offer with TomTom Road Trips. Personalise the route to experience it your way, and ensure you have the best experience thanks to integrated Trip Advisor POI information.
Resolution: 480×272 pixels
Display size: 5 inches
Display type: WVGA
Weight: 201 g
Battery life: up to 1 hour
- The unique magnetic mount makes it easy to install your TomTom GO every time you drive. You can dock or undock your GPS navigation device in a second with one hand. Find the perfect spot in your car by adjusting the mount for either windscreen or dashboard use.
- Activate live services like traffic by connecting to your smartphone via the TomTom MyDrive app. Your TomTom GO uses your smartphone’s data connection to provide you with real-time traffic, speed camera updates and MyDrive content. On average, less than 10 MB of data per month is used.
- Plan routes, check live traffic and save favourites – anytime, anywhere – from your smartphone, tablet or PC. Your TomTom GO will pick up any destinations or favourites set on MyDrive as soon as it powers on in the car and connects to your smartphone.
- Hear text messages from your smartphone safely, with your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. All while the phone stays in your pocket.
- It is not suitable for commercial motorists
- Short battery life.
- Comes at quite the high price.
The TomTom GO 520 is a fantastic navigator that is suitable for navigating traffic and unknown places. However, commercial motorists may not find it comfortable to use.