The Sony’s Vlog Camera ZV-1 is designed for vlogging and content creation. It provides professional image quality with a 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor. It features a vari-angle LCD screen that combines with the newly added grip on the body that ensures a stable and reliable hold, making self-shooting simple. Enjoy that soft skin effect that allows for natural skin tones and optimised facial brightness. This camera is fitted with a directional 3-capsule mic and windshield for capturing high sound quality.
Display diagonal: 3.”
Sensor type: CMOS
Optical sensor size: 1.”
ISO sensitivity: 100 – 12800
- It is is designed for vlogging, featuring a vari-angle LCD screen, self-shooting recording lamp, stable grip and simple operation.
- Premium camera with soft skin influence, natural skin tones and optimised face brightness.
- Record high sound quality- a directional 3-capsule mic and windshield are supplied with this camera.
- Product showcase settings for optimal product analysis videos and Bokeh Turn for fast background blur control.
- Sony’s revolutionary real-time eye AF technology locks and monitors people’s eyes even while shooting 4 K movies.
- The vari-angle LCD touchscreen flips horizontally, ideal for selfies and vlogging, and with precise framing and fluid action.
- A bright recording light on the front of the camera means that you can never inadvertently forget to press the record button.
- The only thing that avoids being the ideal camera for vlogging is that the lens is not large enough when stabilisation is applied.
- The little low light can pose a significant problem
- Quality of video is short of remarkable
The ZV-1 vlog camera comes with the product showcase settings for great product review videos and the Bokeh Switch for brief background blur control. Also featuring Sony’s revolutionary Real-time Eye AF technology, the ZV-1 camera locks and monitors people’s eyes even while shooting 4 K movies.