There are plenty of large TV displays on the market today that will give you astonishing images, but not everybody needs a 70 inch plus TV set in their living room.
For those that want a more budget-friendly option that can still give you a good viewing experience, the all-new Sharp 1T-C32BC2KH2FW might be an option. This TV comes with a 32-inch display and is priced at a level that is quite affordable.
Is it the right option for you? Let’s break down the benefits and downsides of this model and help you decide.
Sharp TV 1T-C32BC2KH2FW Specifications:
- Screen Size: 32 Inches
- Display Technology: LED LCD
- Dimensions: 17.29 x 73.00 x 46.77 cm
- Connectivity: HDMI; USB; Wireless
- A tremendous budget-friendly price that is affordable enough for just about anybody looking to purchase a new TV
- It is wireless, so it can connect to your home network without the need for messy wires and makes it easier to place anywhere in your home.
- It is a Smart TV and allows you to use popular apps like Netflix, YouTube and BBC iPlayer.
- Includes 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI ports, so you have plenty of options for all your external devices.
- You can wall-mount this model, which is a great way to save precious space.
- Those looking for a big-screen experience may find the 32-inch display lacks the viewing area they were looking for. Many people will use this as a secondary TV in their home instead of the central entertainment hub.
- Decent quality sound, but being a budget TV as expected, the sound quality isn’t anything to brag about
- Some complaints from recent buyers that the picture quality was disappointing, even considering the low price tag of this model
The Sharp 1T-C32BC2KH2FW isn’t going to be the first choice for somebody who is really trying to create a theatre experience in their living room.
If all you want is a basic TV that is Smart and can connect to your wireless network giving you access to all the popular apps like Netflix, this is a great option that will be very easy on your wallet.