Enjoy crisp and clear Full HD, great picture quality and vibrant images with the Samsung 2020 32″ T5300 Full HD HDR Smart TV. You can quickly discover even more ways to enjoy TV, only with Samsung Smart TV.
The smart TV is not just for watching TV. It’s also a computer, a gaming console and an Internet terminal. And it should be easy to use and have the best possible picture quality.
Experience striking images with enhanced depth and colour contrast. Improve a blurry TV picture with Ultra Clean View and see impressive colour. The Samsung T5300 Full HD HDR Smart TV thin design ensures it looks elegant from any angle.
The TV we tested in December 2021 was a good fit for our bedroom and we decided to write this Samsung T5300 review.
See the stunning detail in every scene with Samsung HDR TV. Instant access to 33 extra free TV channels, straight out of the box.
Samsung 32″ T5300 TV Specifications
- Screen size: 32 inches (80cm)
- Dimensions: 91.71×52.77×7.70 cm
- Screen resolution: 1920×1080 pixels
- Consumption: 55kWh/1000h
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LAN, USB, HDMI, AV
- PurColor makes watching videos feel almost like you’re there. It enables the TV to express a vast range of colours for optimal picture performance and an immersive viewing experience.
- Ultra Clean View delivers high-quality images with less distortion, utilizing an advanced algorithm to analyze original content and provide improved detail. Your favourite TV programs and movies have become real. Discover rich and vivid Full HD resolution with twice the resolution of an HD TV.
- This beautifully slim design melts into any existing décor and elevates the style without taking it over.
- This new Samsung TV works with Alexa, so your life just got simpler. It’s easy to connect your Alexa-enabled devices. With Samsung TV’s compatibility and an internet connection, have Alexa turn on your TV, change channels, control volume, and more. It also works with your Google Assistant to get more done hands-free. Change channels; adjust the volume, control playback, and more with just your voice.
- With AirPlay 2 built-in, you can stream or share content from Apple devices to the big screen. Effortlessly play videos, music, photos, and more from your iPhone, iPad, and Mac on your Samsung TV.
- WI-FI works great and can bring Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple TV, Youtube or IPTV into any room without extra cables or antennas.
- Contrast Enhancer brings a flat image to life by adjusting the contrast, offering outstanding picture quality with deeper depth.
We really like this new Samsung 32″ T5300 Smart HDTV with built-in Wi-Fi because of its great picture quality, ease of use, apps and many cool features that make it fun to watch movies or play games on your TV!
This Smart HDTV has amazing picture quality even in bright rooms thanks to Samsung’s advanced LED backlighting technology called Micro Dimming Pro™. You can connect your laptop or tablet directly wirelessly via Wi-Fi Direct so you don’t need cables running all over the place.
- Only two HDMI ports
- Choppy action and skewed colours
- Not the best sound quality
We tested this 2020 thin TV model for two weeks in December 2021, and we loved it.
The Samsung 32-inch T5300 is an inexpensive and compact full-HD set with useful smart-TV functions, but the sound doesn’t wow. You can’t hear that extra bass like on other, more expensive models. However, the Samsung 32″ T5300 could be your perfect choice.
The UE32T5300CK has all the features you need to enjoy your favourite shows and movies, including an ultra-clear picture with 4K resolution, built-in Wi-Fi so you can stream from your favourite apps like Netflix, YouTube or IPTV. Plus it’s got a sleek design that looks great in any room of the house!