The Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED LC32G75TQSUXEN is a 32-inch gaming monitor with a QLED screen. This screen consists of all these tiny LED lights that make for a colorful gaming experience. On top of that, you get high brightness, high contrast, and wide color gamut thanks to DisplayHDR600 and DCI-P3. You can play even the most fast-paced shooters and racing games without lags because of the 240Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time. Thanks to the QHD resolution, your characters and landscapes look twice as sharp compared to Full HD. The monitor has a strong curve of 1000R, so you’re able to see the entire screen at a glance.
Screen size: 32 inches
Resolution: 2530×1440 pixels
Brightness: 350 cd/m2
Weight: 5 kg
- Make your gaming world more lifelike than ever before. Packing in 1.7 times the pixel density of Full HD, WQHD resolution boasts incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images. Experience a fuller view with more space to take in all the action.
- A fraction of a second can be the difference between your destruction or your enemy’s. With Odyssey’s grey to grey 1ms response time, you can be sure that you’re receiving information as fast as technologically possible.
- Dropping frames means dropping chances to put your enemy in the dirt. With NVIDIA G-SYNC and FreeSync Premium Pro support, Odyssey matches every frame from your graphics card, so you’re never caught short from moment to moment.
- From deepest blacks to vivid colors, Samsung QLED ensures pixel-perfect picture quality with every frame. Utilizing Quantum Dot technology, Samsung QLED creates more vivid colors with 125% more color space compared to sRGB, guaranteeing the highest class of color reproduction
- This monitor doesn’t have integrated speakers.
- It takes up a lot of space on your desk and requires a considerable viewing distance.
The Samsung Odyssey G7 is a great overall monitor. It has incredible gaming performance because of its 240Hz refresh rate, excellent response time, and it has FreeSync support. It’s a good choice for content creators or for watching movies as it can display deep blacks.