The Samsung 49-Inch Super Ultra-wide Curved WQHD Monitor is the hardware your gaming has been waiting for. With a curved monitor, your entire field of vision can be immersed in the gameplay. The ability to see your whole experience will take your gaming to the next level. The super ultra-wide display has a 32:9 aspect ratio and Dual WQHD 5120×1440 monitor resolution, which provides you with more onscreen real estate, while a 120 Hz refresh rate and Free Sync 2 technology enables seamless graphics. HDR1000 and Samsung QLED technology support images for a peak monitor brightness rating of 1,000nits for true high dynamic range (HDR) content. The Samsung 49-Inch Super Ultra-wide Curved WQHD Monitor creates a gaming experience that is purer, brighter, and truer to life than ever. C49RG9 has multiple opportunities for your gaming victories to grow.
Screen size: 49 inches
Resolution: 5120×1440 pixels
Brightness: 600 cd/m2
Weight: 14.6 kg
- The game-optimized monitor is designed to let you play to win. Turn on Game Mode to instantly adjust contrast and color settings for any game genre, switch to Low Input Lag Mode for even faster response times, and target your enemies more accurately with Virtual Aim Point onscreen crosshairs.
- Based on the original AMD Radeon FreeSync 2 HDR Technology’s adaptive sync technology to reduce stutter and screen tearing, premium features in FreeSync 2 include support for HDR content display, reduced input latency, and Low Framerate Compensation (LFC) for effortlessly smooth gameplay.
- The swivel/tilt and height-adjustable stand offer all the flexibility you need to position the screen for maximum comfort. The panel’s VESA Standard mount also offers the option of mounting on VESA-compatible arms.
- With Picture-by-Picture, you can connect and view input sources without degrading the original image quality. Picture-by-Picture offers convenience for PC games. For example, you can watch a movie and do a web search while playing your favorite game.
- Sub-par viewing angles.
- Limited ergonomics due to the monitor’s size.
The Samsung CRG9 is a good monitor for most uses. It delivers a great gaming experience, as it has excellent low input lag and impressive motion handling. Its large, high-resolution screen is ideal for office use or media creation, allowing you to have multiple windows opened side-by-side.