The Samsung C27JG50 is an affordable 1440p 144Hz curved gaming monitor. Samsung CJG5 curved gaming monitor lets you play to win with its 1800R curved screen immersing you in action, WQHD resolution delivering razor-sharp images, and 144 Hz refresh rate, ensuring silky-smooth gameplay. The VA panel delivers deep blacks, can get bright enough for most rooms, and reflections are reduced significantly, so there shouldn’t be any issues using it in a bright room. The CJG5’s Game Mode instantly optimizes black gamma levels, contrast ratios, sharpness, and color value settings for any game genre or movie.
Screen size: 27 inches
Resolution: 2560×1440 pixels
Brightness: 300 cd/m2
*Weight: 4.3 kg
- With up to 1.7 times the pixel density of Full HD, WQHD not only delivers incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images — it also creates a wider workspace that lets you see more of documents and webpage on-screen with less scrolling and zooming.
- The rapid 144 Hz screen refresh rate provides a flawlessly smooth scene and can be adjusted to 60 Hz/120 Hz for optimized monitor performance.
- When you view a flat-screen monitor for an extended time, your eyes make small but continual focus shifts that lead to fatigue. The CJG5’s curved display lets your eyes maintain a constant focus across the entire screen, resulting in a more comfortable viewing experience.
- Samsung’s VA panel technology provides a 3000:1 contrast ratio that delivers deep blacks, bright whites, and rich colors for clearer, more animated movies, and game scenes.
- The OSD dashboard menu gives you an instant overview of key settings. With this Good Design Award winner, you are always in control.
- Fixed stand with very basic ergonomics.
- Image degrades when viewed at an angle.
The Samsung C27JG50 is a decent monitor for most uses. It has a good amount of screen real estate, great for multitasking. There is very little input lag, and the response time is fast, great for gaming or multimedia. Still, it doesn’t support any advanced gaming features, like any variable refresh rate technologies. This monitor does not support HDR.