Discover a truly immersive viewing experience with a Samsung monitor, curved more deeply than any other. Wrapping around your field of vision like your local iMax theater screen, the 1800R screen — with its 1800mm radius of arc for greater curvature — creates a wider field of view, enhances depth perception, and minimizes peripheral distractions to draw you deeper into your content. So, whether it is an online movie, a favorite TV show, or a pulse-racing game, Samsung’s deeper screen curve will fully immerse you in all your multi-media content
Screen size: 27 inches
Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels
Brightness: 300 cd/m2
Weight: 4.09 kg
- AMD FreeSync technology allows users to enjoy smooth images, even during the fastest moving scenes. AMD FreeSync dynamically syncs the screen refresh rate with your content’s frame rate to minimize input latency and dramatically reduce image tearing and stutter during gaming. With its 4ms response time, you’ll see the fastest on-screen motion clearly and smoothly with less motion blur, judder, and ghosting.
- Featuring an ultra-slim and sleek profile, the Samsung CF398 monitor measures less than 0.5 inches thick. Make a stylish statement while staying productive with the 27-inch curved screen. The simple circular stand will add a modern look to your space.
- The 1800R curvature of the screen provides a truly immersive viewing experience that lets you enjoy big, bold, and stunning panoramic views while you work or play. With its design inspired by the curve of the human eye, the Samsung CF398 monitor delivers a comfortable and enjoyable viewing experience for your home or office use.
- Eye Saver Mode optimizes your viewing comfort by reducing blue light emissions and flickers at the touch of a button. Read documents, play games, watch movies, edit photos for long periods, and experience a comfortable and pleasing view without worrying about eye strain or fatigue.
- Can’t get very bright
- Fixed stand with only basic ergonomics
It has an excellent response time and low input lag, great for gaming or for watching movies. The 27” screen is good, but it is limited by the 1080p resolution that doesn’t allow you to see many fine details in games or movies.