When you can receive notifications and calls right on your wrist with Samsung Galaxy Watch, you’re always connected. With a range of colors, straps, and faces to choose from, your Samsung Galaxy Watch is ready to complement your style. Whether you’re cycling, swimming, squatting, or sleeping, the Samsung Galaxy Watch automatically detects and monitors your activity. Track your wellness routine while out for a run, following your route using the built-in GPS, and sync everything seamlessly with Samsung health across your compatible devices. 9 am meeting, lunch with the team, best friend’s birthday. With so much to remember at work and home, the Samsung Galaxy Watch briefs you before you even have time to forget. Don’t worry; your whole day is in one place, right there on your wrist. Samsung Galaxy Watch can connect with your SmartThings enabled devices, giving you effortless control over your home, and you can even order an Uber to get you back there.
Dimension: 1.26×4.19×4.57 cm
Weight: 49 grams
Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC,
Battery life: Up to 14 hours (GPS)
- With Galaxy Watch, your music travels with you wherever you go. Do it all with your favorite Spotify playlists ready to listen to –connect your wireless headphones, and you’re good to go (Pre-installation of Spotify app and Spotify Premium subscription required)
- Charging Galaxy Watch itself is effortless. Set it down on the wireless charging dock, and the charging process begins on its own (Wireless charger requires separate power connection). When you set Galaxy Watch to be an Always On Watch, there’s no need to press a button or turn the bezel to show the time.
- Track your heart rate while out for a run, following your route using the built-in GPS, and manage your health stats, nutritional goals, and the calories you’re burning. And, of course, it syncs seamlessly to Samsung Health across all your devices.
- Bixby is terrible on this app
- No Google Maps, WhatsApp, FB Messenger
- Its masculine design narrows appeal
The Galaxy Watch can be an excellent smartwatch for you no matter your needs. It can handle fitness and health tracking and daily wear with lots of useful tools and good notification support.