Here’s a quick question: Which smartwatch will you buy if you own an android phone? Well, you don’t need to think too far. You can’t use Apple Watch’s iOS-powered shoe-in-choice, which is unchallenged at the top of the smartwatch recommendation list.
However, the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 SM-R840 F-R840NZKAEUB becomes the best fit. Also, it shares many of the appealing features of the Apple Watch.
It has a decent design, powerful applications and a unique control system. That makes it simple for Android phone owners to recommend — with one caveat.
Galaxy Watch 3 SM-R840 F-R840NZKAEUB Specifications
- Technology: Circular Super AMOLED
- Size: 1.4 inch / 35.56 mm
- Resolution: 360×360 pixels
- Pixel density: PPI
- Networks: 4G
- eSIM support: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- The watch is fitted with a circular revolving bezel much like its ancestor. However, the bezels appear thinner in comparison; no wonder Samsung has been able to jam on larger displays in comparatively smaller cases.
- This smartwatch also has two physical buttons on the right, similar to the previous Galaxy smartwatches, but their shapes evolve.
- It is made up of MIL-STD-810 G designs and IP68 clearance for dust and water resistance. Also, it is available in stainless steel and titanium models.
- The smartwatch has 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage.
- The Galaxy Watch 3 uses Bixby for voice contact, not Google Assistant.
- Bixby doesn’t do anything in a rush, and even the order “Hey, Bixby” means a few seconds delay before determining whether or not to listen. This feature makes it completely useless, and there is nothing as nice as Google’s Assistant on a wearable.
Here’s our verdict, as far as sensors are concerned, the Galaxy Watch 3 SM-R840 F-R840NZKAEUB has a heart rate monitor.
Additionally, it includes an accelerometer, a barometer, and a gyroscope as well—a 247mAh battery powers the watch.