The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite SM-P610NZBABTU combines beauty and specs to make a unique device. It comes in two styles, which depend on the RAM and storage size. Nonothers, they can function in any capacity that a tablet computer can function.
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 9611.
- Display Size: 10.4” Quad HD.
- Camera: 8MP (rear), 5MP (front).
- Software: Android 10, One UI.
- Storage/RAM: 128GB/4GB, 64GB/4GB.
- It comes with a Stylus pen at no additional cost. If you’re one who enjoys taking notes or drawing on your tablet, then this is the tablet for you. The pen is fully featured and does not need charging.
- This tablet brings the One UI software to tablets, and it was a very good transition. Even though there are some notable absent features like the game launcher, the software still functions quite well.
- It has a large storage size. The 128GB capacity can accommodate large files, whether they are audio, games, or videos. Users can also expand the storage by using Users can also expand the storage capacity up to 1TB using a micro SD card. The same also goes for the 64GB variant, which comes at a lower price compared to the 128GB variant.
- With a battery capacity of 7040mAh, you get to enjoy about 11 hours of video playback even with headphones on. You fully enjoy your free time without worrying about draining your battery.
- It has a 10.4 inches display with an 81% screen to body ratio. This means you get a lot of space on the face of the phone to work, and the touch of the tablet is very sensitive.
- Media viewing on this tablet gives an optimum experience with its bass speakers, which accentuates some kind of songs.
- Its 15W charging capacity is quite slow for charging the battery to its full capacity.
- Its performance is quite laggy, and using just two apps simultaneously on the tab could be an issue.
- The metal back needs frequent cleaning.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite SM-P610NZBABTU is quite an affordable option if you want a tab that comes with a Stylus pen. It is also perfect for watching videos due to its solid sound system.