This galaxy series unveils a whole new world in mobile tech. Its highlight is the 5G experience that enhances how fast you lead your lifestyle.
- Display: OLED display- 3200*1440 pixels-6.7”-525 PPI-infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED 2X – HDR
- Features: Front-facing camera (10Mp), stereo speakers, digital player, quad rear-facing camera (12Mp, 12Mp, 64Mp, 0.3Mp)
- Processor: Octa-Core CPU with speed 2.73GHz, 2.5GHz, 2GHz
- Memory: 128 GB ROM, 8 GB RAM, Available memory size 104 GB, microSDX slot up to 1TB
- Connectivity: ANT+ (Yes), USB Interface (USB Type-C), USB Version (USB 3.2 Gen 1), Location Technology (Gps, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo), Ear jack (USB Type – C), MHL (No), NFC (Yes), OS (android)
- It supports 5G connectivity which offers greater speed in transmissions and creates a possibility for creating virtual networks.
- Download speeds of up to 2.0Bbps on LTE and secure Wi-Fi connections
- Data protection is guaranteed. The processor is secure and combined with the Knox platform to protect both software and hardware.
- It offers a great opportunity for multi-tasking. This is a great asset for higher productivity especially for those who work while on the move.
- The 64mp camera which appears to be the main catch of the rear-facing camera has focusing issues that may need a future software update to solve.
- Software updates are guaranteed for only two years
- The battery is less ideal if you run 120hz or QHD screen. Medium power saving may be required for it to run for longer hours.
- The fingerprint sensor rarely works and is somewhat slow to activate and process
The upside to all these features is that you can customize a lot of things to your preferences. It’s pricing is relatively high, which may be owed to the added 5G experience. This is a phone to consider if your highest priority is high connectivity speed.