Smartphones seem to be getting bigger by the day. This aspect has proved to be cumbersome for most consumers to handle. This model is sleek and is designed to comfortably fit in your hand while still giving you a deluxe screen, cutting-edge processing power, and a triple-lens camera.
- Display: OLED display-3200*1440 pixels-6.2”-563 PPI – infinity- O Dynamic AMOLED 2X-HDR-Corning gorilla glass 6 (scratch resistant glass)
- Features: front-facing camera, heart rate sensor, stereo speakers, digital player, triple rear-facing camera, voice recorder, navigation,
- Camera: rear camera (64Mp, optical image stabilizer, telephoto lens, 76 degrees field of view), second rear camera (12Mp, ultra-wide-angle lens, 120 degrees field of view, dual pixel AF), third rear camera (12Mp, wide-angle lens, 76 degrees field of view, dual pixel AF), front camera (10Mp, automatic focus adjustment, 80 degrees field of view, dual pixel AF)
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 990, Clock speed 2.73 GHz, Processor core Qty 8 core, 64-bit architecture
- Memory: RAM 12 GB, Internal Memory capacity 128 GB, User memory 104 GB, Supported flash memory cards- micro SDHC, micro SDXC up to 1TB
- Comfortable to use since it weighs 163g and is less than 8mm thin
- 120Hz refresh rate to ensure smooth scrolling, superior gaming, and faster interactions
- A 4000mAh battery built to last and is compatible with fast charging
- Better responsive fingerprint sensor, compared to earlier models such as the S10
- Google software flaws: The phone may occasionally freeze while navigating google.
- The rear camera has focusing issues especially in dark areas
- The Exynos chip overheats quickly
- No headphone jack
As one of the latest models for the brand, it is recommended for a consumer who is specific with the following highlights. Hyperfast 5G, all-day battery, high-resolution video, and photography.